Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy November

The cold is here (!!!) and I'm pretty excited to take my coats out of the closet. 
A few week ago I decided to pick out some of my favorite coats. Do alittle collage so here they are.  


Photobucket
( BB Dakota Miner Jacket, Old Navy Hooded Wool-Blend Toggle and Toggle Coat from Delias) 
Then I decided to look up some history behind the coats names. I hope you all enjoy =]  


Photobucket
( American Eagle Classic Trench Coat, Nordstrom London Frog Double Breasted Trench Coat, Zara Canvas Trench Coat, Old Navy Wool Blend Trench Coat)






*Sorry about the different number haha I thought pick 3 wow I'm dumb. But I have other places that have great coats/jackets at great prices and their  cute  too Zara Shopbop Topshop Macys Bloomingdales Tablots Old Navy and ASOS I'm not finish I have more.

2 comments: