Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Skirts

Skirt and dresses right now aren't really my thing so sorry about my everyday wear of jeans. To me I think jeans are alittle more easier  in cold and snow =]



Today I went to the Thrift Store and got some skirts (and other stuff we'll get to that later) but one skirt need a new zipper and I'm going to go over my great aunt's house ( soon very soon) and fix it =] here how it look 
Photobucket
Photobucket
see look at the zipper part ='[ but it's going to get fix! This skirt seem more like a summer skirt because it's a litte thin and long too but the color caught my eye love love it

Next skirt
Photobucket
(please dosen't  pay any attention to my hurricane  rack.  I like to take things off the rack so I could look at them and decided "should I wear this or not?")
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh man this skirt caught my eye when I walked into the place man I needed it in my life and now I have it in my life haha
The indoor picture are sometime fun I guess. I had to take a indoor picture because outside was a mess ( no I didnt take any pictures of it because I was being lazy) so I decided to take some pictures in my room =] So glad everyone like the shades I love them!

3 comments:

  1. You are making me want to thrift SO badly! I may have to go now :) Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh very hippie skirt,i really like it too
    maybe you can wear it with some boots no?
    you should ve bought the jacket you saw at the store. i got mine on sale for 20 bones!

    ReplyDelete