Thursday, February 10, 2011

if i just smile

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(wearing a Levi Men's shirt and a very old dress i got in high school)


I wore this outfit over the weekend with some tights and people asking me if I was cold and I said yes because over the weekend it was freaking cold. I keep asking myself "why I did I wear this outfit my damn legs are cold?" [thinking] still dont know. But I went to the thrift store right after church ( well my dad did some grocery shopping first) and  I got a very nice coat. I been wearing it to death man I have to post about it soon! As you can tell I got my hair done yeah you can't tell because I'm lazy... always in a rush and sometime forget to run a comb though my sweet bangs. Yesterday was my cousin's birthday. Oh dude he's twelve...12!!! I can't believe they grow so fast! I have to give him his gift today but I got him a Levi shirt ( you see the shirt I'm wearing almost alike but I got him a blue one oh I hope he likes it) and  another causal shirt! My other cousin's birthday was Tuesday and he turn 7 awww! 
(here is he's cake) Transformers! 
Photobucket
I'm going to get off and finish watching season one of Skins which isn't a bad show, movies and some more of The O.C. ( i will never be over that show!) 

2 comments:

  1. Awww I loved your look! Sorry to hear that you were so cold! Try layering the tights so you are not as cold. You still looked cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna see the coat you got
    i dig the plaid shirt too

    ReplyDelete