Monday, March 14, 2011

3 of the favorite!

Photobucket
(gap denim jacket, thrift blouse,jegging dots, and converse)
Photobucket
Photobucket
My new bright yellow blouse I got at the thrift store is so awesome, man! I'm so not annoyed of my denim jacket yet I love it. I wear it everyday. Whenever I love something I wear it ALL THE TIME. Tomorrow I'm going to Ann Arbor with my Ma and sister Tiffany. Tiffany is going to be an extra in a George Clooney movie that being filmed here Michigan how sweet. The movie is called The Ides of March.

4 comments:

  1. Love your blouse so much! The color is perfectly vibrant and the peter pan collar is perfection. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both of you! You look perfect in that yellow blouse and congrats to Tiff on the movie extra!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats awesome!! the blouse is super cute love the peter pan collar tooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color on your blouse! It is so Spring perfect. Swoon... xoxo

    ReplyDelete