Friday, April 1, 2011

being inspiring for the spring/summer

Photobucket
I would love a pair of pants like those I would wear the everyday actually. The print is crazy

Photobucket
I really love Kate Hudson's fringed bag... I been searching for the perfect one for me ( still) 
Photobucket
Krystal's leather fringed jacket is my dream jacket. I know winter is like almost over but whatever. haha
Photobucket
I can't wait to get my own places! I'm loving her blouse!
Photobucket
I miss my denim short... ALOT! 
Photobucket
UO Jackie Sunnies oh yeah man!
Photobucket
Vans x Jesse Jo I want/need a pair now! (laughing)
Photobucket
Serria looking flawless! I dont know if you can see her necklace but it a dreamcaughter. 
Just a small list that it. I been very inspired these past weeks and decided to do a post. So funny I can't believe that today is the April 1,wow. Yeah and it doesn't feel like spring is "here".