Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Shorts

Photobucket 
I know some people might have those prefect short that you just can't over you wear them so much they are discolored in place,that they don't look the same when the time you got them and might be ripping but you don't give a shit you're still going to wear them! I know what you mean... mines are perfect/wonderful/awesome shorts. I can't live with out them I got them 2 months ago because the color and pockets (how lame i know) but then I got addicted to them I want to wear them everyday ( i do actually with no shame) they were prefect in the100 degree weather that Michigan is having for some reason and still is oh man
Photobucket 
 Dude, I'm very nevrous about this tattoo

3 comments:

  1. oh i love the color , they loooks so good. i want some ones like that ssame color love the last p;hoto how fun ,you look so summery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are awesome! I have a pair of jeans just like them :)

    Oooh I can't wait for your tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! You look terribly fierce! I agree with everyone - way awesome shorts! And I love the nightime shots!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete