Friday, April 27, 2012

Mini skirt

Hello.. I've been busy with life. But I wanted to show this mini skirt I got 2 or 3 weeks ago at Charlotte Russe. It was 8 dollars because they were having some sale there and so I walk in my younger cousin said I should get one... I put up this polka dot skirt and thought to myself " Can this fit me?" Dude it was soo tiny and I'm not really into mini skirt I always thought I look weird in them but I'm growing to love this one. 
I went Thirft-ing last weekend and got a few things but now alot because there was nothing I wanted there. But I got some cool things I cut it some shirts alright lol.  I'm might go back  this weekend or next to buy some jeans to cut up... maybe bleach I dont know tumblr got me inspired. I'm the worst blogger ever... hahah I hope you all have a nice weekend

2 comments:

  1. heart this outfit!!! the polka dot mini skirt is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am glad that you got the polka dot skirt!! You look very cute in it. I have been kinda of slacking on the blog too :P

    ReplyDelete