Monday, May 27, 2013

Mood Monday


Untitled #83

Untitled #83 by brittydee featuring givenchyUntitled #85


Summer is near I can feel it, haha I got some shorts from the thrift store not to long ago and I'm ready to wear them. ( I wore a pair over the weekend) Still looking for that long fitted black skirt (I'm always looking for something) 
My parents have been getting ready for my aunt and uncle. They are coming to visit us. Haven't seen them in 5 years what?  I'm pretty excited 

Talk to you Later!

Beyonce I Care

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER BLOGLOVIN AND INSTAGRAM

2 comments:

  1. Love the bag and sunglasses!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these! The first one is very classy, yet casual & the second is something I would just live in for summer!

    ReplyDelete