Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Blue and Stripes

Wow the school year flew by. Wasn't it just March(?) haha  and now it's June. My baby sister graduated from high school last Friday and yeah I cried so lame. I have two more day until I'm done with  my job until September  Summer Vacation yay! I'm so excited... I think I might be more excited than the kids. I like summers in Michigan even though it does get really hot and humid here. Summer night are the best. My sisters and I dont really have  anything plan for the sometime we are just go with the flow (laughing). I'm wearing these thirfted  blue shorts I got last year and this thrift shirt from last week. 

Talk To You Later

No Doubt- Excuse Me Mr 

Follow Me on Instagram and Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving shorts at the moment too!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous, I wish I could get off working for the summer! I Love this laid-back look, you are already set!

    ReplyDelete