Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lipstick

Untitled #118

Untitled #118 by brittydee featuring mac cosmetics

I have a thing for lipstick it start when I was younger but I have always been afraid to wear lipstick. I thought I might look like idiot or something.  I have 3 lipsticks ( pink color) and they are drugstore. Queen Collection Penelope Pink, Revlon Primrose, Wet n Wild Think Pink ( matte finish). I really want to try more colors and brands (high end brand but shit those brands are so much haha. maybe one day I'll treat myself)

I hope you have a great day and I'll talk to you later

2 comments:

  1. I too love lippy but am too chicken shit to wear it. I wear a lot of lip gloss, but a light pink shade like these I might be willing to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lipsticks too!*
    Every so often I get new ones!*
    Now that it's summer you should try some vibrant colors!*

    xXx

    luxachic.com

    ReplyDelete