Saturday, August 24, 2013

I Really Want A New (and better) Camera But I Have To Wait...

 photo Canon.png
(1 2 )
I think I've been blogging for almost 4 years on and off ( I can ever keep track =[ ) I never took blogger serious its was just for fun and still is. But beginning of the year I was thinking about saving for a better camera. My crappy camera ( that I love) has been acting funny. I had it for a good 3 years.  So I guess it time for a new one.  But like my title said I have wait and I hate waiting. haha 

I hope you have a nice day and thank you so much for reading

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel.. I had to wait a summer long before I finally could buy my camera. :p xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i got my new camera this year, i had my old one that it was 30 bucks ,ahhaha
    it was really cheap but then i got this really cool one,kinda expensive but totally worth it
    serioulsy if you can invest in a really good one!!
    oh just started follonging you on instagram, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been eyeing a new camera as well, it's definitely worth the investment!

    http://oyouclassy.com

    ReplyDelete