Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday's Favorite

 photo photo14-1.jpg 
Good Morning and Happy Friday. I went to the Cider Mill last week I really need to go back I just fallso hard for that apple cider and next I'll get pie oh shit haha. I just realize that today is November 1... mhm When did that happen. One minute it's October 25 and the next minute November and freezing haha. 
I hope you havea great week!
Watching... Charmed.I just love this show and my second time re-watching this show haha. So glad it's on Netflix.
What's looking good to eat or drink... Cinnamon Baked French Toast and Nutella Hot Chocolate
What's on my Playlist... Floetry Say Yes  Jill Scott He Love Me and India Arie Ready For Love  
Love on my body for the cold...  Asos Parka and Forever 21+ Studded Utility Jacket. 
Thing I need do more... Stop spending my money on unnecessary things I don't need and save!
Quote For Today:
Always be yourself express yourself have faith in yourself do not out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it - Bruce Lee 

1 comment: