Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday's Favorite

 photo photo16.jpg 
Goodmoring and Happy Friday ( I'm so happy it's Friday)! Oh man it's been a cold week. My hands and lips have been freezing.I think I was expecting the cold weather to come so soon haha.I'm loving it though.

Watching... I've been watching alot youtube beauty channel. One of my favorite is EssieButton... She pretty funny and love the way she talk about beauty product. 
 What's looking good to eat/drink... Pan Roasted Brussels Spouts with Bacon and Infused Water Recipe
 What's on my Playlist... Jay Z ft Rick Ross #FuckWithMeYouKnowYouGotIt Sevyn Streeter It Won't Stop ft Chris Brown
Love on my body... H&M Sweater
Thing I need to have more of...Patients I think it went away haha 
Quote for today:
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear failure- Bill Cosby

Have great weekend!


 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday Britney! Lovely photo. I have been enjoying the weather too, gotta love it! I need that H&M sweater in my life! lol :)

    ReplyDelete