Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday's Favorite

  photo thanksgiving.jpg
I hope everyone is had a great Thanksgiving mines was pretty good. My mom sisters and I cook up a feast for our alittle family than later went to visit our Aunt. Can't believe  November is almost over and Christmas is in 3 more weeks.I'm alright thinking about Christmas dinner...

Watching... The Boy in the Striped Pajamas... That's a pretty good movie it's on Netflix
 What's looking good to eat... Chicken and Barley Soup
Love on my body and feet  the cold weather... Asymmetrical Sweater and Socks
  Thing I need to do more... Travel. I haven't went on a vacation in a LONG time! I should one day plan a two day trip to somewhere.
Quote for today:
"We can't plan life. All we can do is be available for it." Lauryn Hill  

1 comment:

  1. That looks AMAZING! I hope that your Thanksgiving was amazing as it sounds! :D

    ReplyDelete