Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday's Favorite

 photo photo22.jpg 
This weekend I have to go Christmas shopping for my sisters. I'm still figuring out what they would like. I just hope they like what I give them. I have an idea what Tiffany would but Whitney is alittle tough. Today The Hobbit come out today and we want to see it, of course. haha 

Watching... Fresh Meat its UK tv show about all college students living in one house... it's pretty good.
What's looking good to eat...Chocolate Stuffed Gingerbread Cookies 
What's On My Playlist ( Christmas Edition) ... The Maine Ho Ho Hopefully The Bealtes Wondeful Christmas Time
What I would love to keep me warm... Asos Faux Fur Funnel Snood and Chunky Cable Knit Mittens
Thing I need to do more... My face routine. I've been really lazy with my face routine. I keep my face routine really simple. I watch this video on how to clean your face, haha it was has some good and helpful tips. ( part one and part two)
Quote For Today: 
 Maybe it's just in America but it seems that if you're passionate about something it freaks people out you're considered bizarre or eccentric.  To me it just means you know who you are. - Tim Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment