Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday's Friday

 photo vscocam_1387132263765897IMG_0448.jpg 
Hello and Goodmorning! Today is last day at work until the next year (month). Christmas is in 5 days and I'm almost done Christmas shopping. Still trying to figure out what to get for my Ma and myself. I still don't know what to get myself. (laughing)

Watching...Ultimate Spider Man season 2 on Netflix and Scandal
What's looking good to eat... French Onion Soup and Thousand Layer Chocolate Chip Cookie
 What's on my Playlist (Christmas Edition)... Nat King Cole The Christmas Song
Love On My Body... Forever 21 Dress and American Eagle Bootie
 Thing I need Ibe happy with... Life. It's the most beautiful and hardest thing ever. 
The Quote For Today:
Wisdom means to choose now what will make sense later. I am learning everyday to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be inspire me and not terrify 
Tracee Ellis Ross 

No comments:

Post a Comment