Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Jan 1 2014

 photo photo29.jpg
  photo photo27.jpg 
 Wow My very first post in 2014... Everything is still the same. My sister took these pictures for me on Christmas. You see that red sweater I'm wearing I found it when I was cleaning out my closet ( I'm so proud of myself I clean out my closet last week.) I got it so long ago from the Thirft Store and forgot about it.  It's a nice sweater I love it.  Wow the year 2014 I think it's going to be good.I dont really have any goal... but to enjoy life, get out more, and SAVE! haha I'll talk later

2 comments:

  1. Awesome sweater & coat! Good job cleaning out your closet, that is always a daunting task. I think having less goals for the year is a good thing, because then you have less to be stressed over :D

    ReplyDelete