Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I just want the snow to go away

 photo vscocame.jpg 
 I'm pretty mad how my pictures turn out this one was the only one to turn out good... well better than the other ones. We had another blizzard last week. I'm sick of the snow. I know I say it over and over again but I am. So ready for the warmer weather. You know that weather where you don't really need a heavy coat or boots haha. I did this outfit awhile ago in 2012. This coat is so old my mom got it for me three years ago. The boots I got at Target that I've been living in because you NEED boots in this snow (duh!!!) ,sweater is a Lauren by Ralph Lauren that found at the thirft store in 2012. I just love it. It had the tag still on it. Never been worn. That was a lucky day. haha. You know what I haven't been thrifting in awhile. I need to plan a trip there. 
Talk to you later. 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The stripes remind of me of Spring, which needs to get here already! I just bought boots from Target too! lol. The salt has ruined a few pairs of my older boots.

    ReplyDelete