Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Collage

 photo collage8.png
Goodmorning here's something a little different. I put together this collage not to long ago of things that inspire me. Looking at this collage I'm see alot of summer things. You do not know how ready I am for the spring/summer these winter days have been too cold. Anyways, I've been loving early 90 pictures of Mariah Carey ( you know what I just love her pointed!) Shelley Duvall on the set of Brewster Mccloud, Billie Holiday,  Minnetonka Deerskin Soft T Moccasin, A.P.C. bag and Zara bag, Light Pink, Mara Hoffman RTW Spring 2014, Organic by John Patrick Resort 2014,  American Appeal t-shirt just to name a few things.  
I think I need to do this more offend. 
Oh man this is the last day of March. I'm always sad when a month is over. Good Bye March you were ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment