Wednesday, May 21, 2014

5 Things

 photo vscamconv.jpg
 photo vscocamneutt.jpg
 photo vscoammay.jpg
 photo vscocamnylon.jpg
  photo vscocamglasses.jpg
Hello
1. I've been listening to Haim and SZA. They are both are soo good! Add some songs to my summer playlist.
2. I think it's time for a new pair of moccasins. I had to throw away my old one. They were looking kind of gross,haha. I really like the fringe booties... but I might just stick with the moccasins.
3. I've been thinking about get marley twist. I want to try something a little different for the summer. 
4. Whenever it feel like summer I start to eat ice cream, haha. My new favorite Ben & Jerry ice cream is Milk and Cookie. 
5. Do you like my new glasses? I got them from this site and I love them so far. 

I'll talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment