Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday Collage: Thinking About Summer

   photo summer24.jpg
 photo summer4.jpg
 photo summer9.jpg

 photo summer5.jpg


  photo summer13.jpg
 photo summer14.jpg
 photo summer12.jpg
 photo Bg.jpg
  photo summer23.jpg
  photo summer17.jpg
 photo summer18.jpg
 photo summer25.jpg
Good Morning and Happy Memorial Day. I hope your enjoying your day so far. 
Summer... I never thought I'll being missing summer and waiting for it with excitement, haha. I'm not a summer person. Summer in Michigan are blazing and I'm not ready for that ( I hate to sweat!). But I do miss my shorts and light weight t-shirts. 
I'll talk to you later. Enjoy Memorial Day. 

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with everything in this post! If I had a summer wardrobe based around these items, I would like summer more too! :D

    ReplyDelete