Wednesday, June 4, 2014

New hair and glasses.

 photo DSCN0497.jpg
 photo DSCN0502.jpg
Good Morning! Yay. Finally wearing my shorts. I miss them. I want to show my hair I got it done last week my Ma did it. It was her first time doing it and it came out great. My new glasses are awesome. Finally showing you me wearing them. They are great. Still loving my Converse them just look great with everything.

We (mostly my sister Tiffany) redid my blog. Now my blog have some life and little bit of color. Thanks Tiff love my blog so much, now!!! 
I hope you enjoy your day. Talk later.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! You look so cute!!! I LOVE the braids, your mom is awesome for doing your hair for you! I love this summery look too :) Your blog looks great, it is clean, but also colorful and very you!

    ReplyDelete