Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Inspiration

 photo falloutfit.jpg
 photo fallout3.jpg
here

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine's was full with cleaning my room and organizing things because everything was a mess . Last week I took out my sweaters  because we had some (wonderful) cool weather come out of no where. So it was time to take out my sweater. ( oh how miss them so much)

Lets talk about these ladies and their awesome trench coats. Love how the second girl style her with sneaker i kind of want to try it. Then other girl with the sheer top.. love it haha. 

I'll talk to you later. I have to go to work. 

1 comment:

  1. Sweater weather! I love this weather! Although it is hard to dress with it being so cold in the am, and then warm in the afternoon. I do love these coats though!

    ReplyDelete