Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Collage

On Friday I went to CVS and got new issue of Nylon and other magazine. Right at that moment I realize that next  month is November and that mean Thanksgiving. I can't believe that this is the last week of October? I had to take a second because October just flew by now it's 27 and 4 more days until Halloween. ( I've been watching Sleepy Hollow to get me into the Halloween. ). This weekend was full with eating too much. I think gain 10+ pounds  this weekend. No lie, man. I still haven't plan a trip to the Cider mill. I might go the first weekend of November. 
I'll talk you later. 

1 comment:

  1. I WANT THAT COAT! This month did fly by! You gotta hit up the cider mill when you can, so worth it. I love Sleepy Hollow so much. I wish it were two hours long though, because they keep adding in characters, and I feel like we don't see enough of them all.

    ReplyDelete