Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 1: Fur Coat

wearing vintage coat, tee from target,jegging ma, shoes from the 90s.

I was cleaning my room and organizing it. I took out my fur coat that I got from Aunt it was my Grandma. I do love the coat but it's so heavy and over dramatic. So hard to wear it on a causal day! But I think it's ok =]
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment in my blog :) I want follow you but I don't find the link :( And you , you are my follower ? :) Kiss, Je
    http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look to gorgeous in this coat girl^^

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm, lovely coat and I love the small details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Love that fur!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, you look so pretty
    nice pictures
    the coat is gorgeous, it seems so cozy

    ♥ Marley

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg those shoes are awesome,they look kinda like mine
    so cool
    and also i gave up in the one item one week plan
    sorry
    i just ran out of ideas what to wear with black pants
    i usually just wear shirts but you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING that fur coat, it is goooorgeous! And love that it has a history too and has been passed through your family! Those pieces are the best :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh that coat looks sooo comfy and warm, although i pray it isnt real fur. siiic sunnies too, such a stunning match ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your coat and your boots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh i love your fur coat! and your sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the coat a lot. I think it would be really beautiful for a special ocassion over a sassy cocktail dress. I've been wanting a coat with fur trip for a while now, but I just haven't found anything that is what I want and in my price range. Isn't that always the case?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe this coat is a beauty!! I want itttttt!! lol

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete