Thursday, January 20, 2011

7 things to love

Photobucket
Hello Kitty sticker on my purple notebook is the cutest things every time I look at it and I smile haha
Photobucket
Aww puppies they are my cousin's puppies her dog recently had puppies and Tiffany fell in love with these two and they were awful but cute
Photobucket
The lotion of my dreams!
Photobucket
Helena had the best dress at the Golden Globe!
Photobucket
These 90s swim trunks were my Dad's. They ever been worn wow I'm wearing these in the summer haha
Photobucket
The best black skirt ever! Better picture soon dude I love it yeah I'm going to wear tights haha
Photobucket
I'm too cool to used a scan! This look is badass! 

5 comments:

  1. lol those swim trunks rock!! PUPPIES!!!!! I WANT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last look is badass!!! and what a cute puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the puppies are way too cute
    and yeah i have a black skirt and its so damm comfy too.
    but i would like to see a better photo of it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pups are too cute! That last look is indeed badass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i used to scan before too but now i barely buy mags i see them online but i think i like it when i can touch them and go through the pages with my hands hahahah am i weird???

    ReplyDelete