Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kristen on Vogue?

Photobucket
Couple of days ago I found out Kristen Stewart was going cover of Vogue. But I haven’t seen the cover so went looking for the cover ( don’t ask) and I saw it. I gasp she looked beautiful! I mean the best cover she has ever done! I was very pleased I think Proenza Schouler guys did a great job! haha Usually I don’t really like her shoot because she doesn’t show any expressions and it always sort of bugs me! But I love this and I just had to share my likes I guess. I don’t have the copy yet because where I live they suck at renewing their magazines stands. I’ll walk over to CVS and the local food market. Over the weekend I’ll have to go to Borders and check out the other magazines!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
pictures from here