Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I wish the sun was out!

Photobucket
(thrift skirt, pink tee was a gift, pump from Charlotte Russe, and Gap denim jacket )
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This skirt amazed me in so many ways…just look at the different print and colors. When I went to the Thrift Store over the weekend( mhmm are you all sick of me talking about going Thrift-ing?) to find a awesome shearling lining coat I saw there last time I was there but guess what with my fucking luck it wasn’t there. Damn, I was a little depressed but it didn’t stop me from shopping (laughing) I found a 2 piece suit, (I’m wearing the skirt now) some more skirts and a sweater. The hardest part was trying to find a nice pair of shoes to go with the skirt. I put it together with my purple pumps and new flats I got from Target over Christmas break. So I pick the pumps! =]
Photobucket
Photobucket
( but in reality I’ll be wearing the flats)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. the skirt is gorgeous and those purple pumps too and then some more purple flats how cool.
    i need a denim jacket, thanx for remeind me!

    ReplyDelete