Saturday, January 28, 2012

( just alittle cold)
 It was so cold out that my camera keep blowing down and so I just ask my young sister to take these for me.  Now don't let the sun fool ( it's a beautiful day today it's just cold) it's FUCKING COLD OUT!!! It snowed  yesterday morning I think and it went away around 2. I miss playing in the snow like a little kid. I remember when we were young we used to go with our church to this  winter camp ( Damn it I dont remember the name I'm like a old lady) it was just for the weekend and have some fun in the snow. I miss those days... I'm going go and eat some cookie because they good one that my Dad got. ( and I'm cold and lazy to make a actually meal ha) Alright later

2 comments:

  1. You look great, I know, it's been so cold lately, impossible to take pictures outside!

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, that blzer is so freaken cool, i love your boots too

    ReplyDelete