Friday, February 17, 2012

Spring 2012 Inspiration



I know I might be alittle early but last year I was too late... anyways that leather Acne leather skirt is soo wonderful I want a nice leather skirt just like that one, I've been seeing lace everywhere and now I can't get it out of my head. I like this one from Forever 21 but this one from asos is adorable ( i have to find something that would fit me haha)  and this black lace maxi dress is cute too. I want some ballet flats like the Lanvin those are so lovely. Asos dress is to dead for!  Sheane's skirt is hot I saw something like that at the thrift store ( man i need to go back to the thirft store). The sunnies is what I want my really glasses to look i love that print alot. I'm going to check around I want/need some new glasses I want 2 pairs haha Organic By John Patrick pullover is fucking awesome I've look at it for about 40 minute and can't not get over it! I saw the Loeffler Randall sandal in a magazine and I fell in love with them,man. Sweet. Damn. I need them hahahhahaah