Monday, March 11, 2013

The Stuff I Want Now.. Please Is Continuing


Hello here we go... I'v been window shopping everyday now (laughing) I love spring shopping for some reason. I really liking this asos up top it scream summer so  does this dress from forever 21 so cute... I would love these forever21 skinny jeans in every color haha  ok back to asos ( sorry I'm all over the place right now) I'm head over hills for this dress look at it! I need you now.  I haven't been bag shopping in awhile now because I'm trying to find a good bag that last longer I have no problem with my target it's just nice to look at other places. I saw this  Zara bag on their website adn fall in love with it. Now I can't stop thinking about it. Along with this bag from Zara. I looking at alot  backpack lately ( have you seen the backpack target) and this urban outfitters backpack so awesome.  

I'll be back I hope you enjoy this. I'll get back to outfit post soon. 


Song at the Moment Emeli Sande Next Me



2 comments:

  1. Omg you are making me want to go shopping so bad! I want that bag, it rolls up? how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful dress, the design and the fabric combo. Makes me want to be a little girl again so I could wear this christmas swing dress . And twirl around with pride!"http://www.rosegal.com/christmas-swing-dress/shop/"

    ReplyDelete