Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hey So  you  didn't notice my blog has change. Finally but I still have  to change a few things like the sidebar, my header and I think that all just make it cool. I really like it. I've been wanting to change my blog layout for along time now and It took me a long time haha. Anyways  I got this top from thirft store  2 months ago. I didn't forget about it I was just waiting for the warm weather. Now that the warm weather is here I can! 

talk to you later

Azealia Banks Liquorice 



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND BLOGLOVIN

3 comments:

  1. Love your shirt!
    Laura. xx

    Enter my Bag Giveaway at stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt! feel free to check out ours :-) xx
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants look so great with the top! I do like how you have the layout with everything to the side .

    ReplyDelete